Logging production component
- Support for low-impact logging activities (directional harvest, well-constructed roads with canopy bridges, identifying protection zones, identifying seed-bearers, marking crop saplings, skidding roads, etc.).
- Guiding communities in signing social clauses and jointly implementing, in a transparent and participatory manner;
- Support for sustainable cultivation by creating community fields
- 65 ha. of peanut fields in Isongo, Madjoko, and Tshié;
- 22.5 ha. of bean fields with 45 CLD in Oshwé;
- 45 ha. of corn fields with 45 CLD in Oshwé.
- Distributing environmental educational documents and school supplies to 45 schools.
- Support for community reforestation in degraded sites (around 20 hectares).
- Participatory zoning for local community and indigenous lands;
- Beginning anti-poaching measures (checking vehicles and barges, etc.).